l7-i x sbrandizzarlo??

« Older   Newer »

1. adunanzav3x
        +1   -1

User deleted

salve un mio amico ha un motorola l7-i della wind.....stavo cercando un firmware moddato.....compatibile.....non riesco a trovarlo :testamuro: grazie a chi mi aiuterà

2. alm_93
        +1   -1

User deleted

http://localhost/file/49032225/ec593...Mp_Updated.html
    te l'ho appena uppato per evitare di mettere un link a m3 in caso di spam...
    spero che ti vada bene x il tuo cell

CITAZIONE
    I have come here on Behalf of my brother, Moto God. I know you all hate him. I hope you will accept his monster pack. Which is an update of his previous one, Skinny L7i, which was a big Hit. Now his update on that monster pack is even bigger & better and he expects it to be even a bigger hit. He is missing this site and you all a lot.

Well the Flex version and the S/W are the same as the previous One.
    The New Mods added to this one are :-
    1] Faster Menu Navigation
    2] Added New Skins
    3] DRM - Sony Ericsson
    4] Fonts - Karthika
    5] Many seem edits,
    i) Unlimited Video Recording
    ii) Sundays marked in RED in datebook, etc
    6] Music Players - DAP
    7] Warez Removed
    8] Picture Grid View
    9] Funlights Enabled For Incoming SMS and Phone Charging

ScreenShots of the Skin :-
    1] Podsegnik

2] Cobalt MC

3] Windows Mobile

4] Walkman Milk

5] Walkman_DW

6] TUXEDO

7] Moto-Symbian Kanabis

8] Moto Night

9] Atlantis

10] Equalizer

The Rest of the skins are the same as the One in the previous MP.
    Only one skin is new i.e. Ferrari (Screenshot not taken)

In the Update no.2 which will be coming in a span of 15-20 days Moto god is confident of applying Funlights, in fact he also enabled Incoming sms's funlights.

Warning : As he said in the Previous MP, the size of the MP is quite big, but this one is a lil smaller, but even better, once flashed to your Phone, it will be the one to watch. The extension of the MP is in .fb3, but no need to worry in it but flash it with flash & Backup 3.0.4 registered Version. Before flashing do see that your cellphone's battery is fully charged and do make a backup of everything before flashing.

Please Write some reviews on it, and let Him know your feelings on this Update MP.

Do not ask for the Skins please. This is a monster pack not a skin machine. If you wanted the skins you could easily save it after flashing this MP to your phone and saving it through Skiman.

1 replies since 22/1/2008, 23:52   666 views