Jaf Problem with 6630

« Older   Newer »

1. ripgsm
        +1   -1

User deleted

Please Mr DENGEL, i have my JAF, whith one big problems for me:
    I want FLASHAR one NOKIA 6630, UK, for INSERT THE ITALIAN SIM.
    i have downloaded from SUPPORT AREA the ULTIME sw for NOKIA FILE, :
    RM-1_dp_V_11_(1).00_MCUSW6.050308-EURO,
    ALLS OK, this SW, is correctament INSTALLATED, BUT now, I connect the 6630 UK Just FLASHATED, and put the button INFO, i reed CORRECT new SW installated, V 6.50308.
    I have to do this flash from the BB5 section.
    Now i WANT UNLOCK this phone for USE whith ITALIAN SIM CARD.
    Now i HAVE problems, because, if i enter in the normal WINDOWS of JAF>sez. BB5, the button UNLOCK is down, if i enter in DCT4 SEZ, the button for UNLOCK is OPEN, but when i put this button UNLOCK, the program, answere to me, ALLS OK, but not is reality, the phone is forevere "OFFLINE".
    I inserted the corrsct MCU (rm-1 V. 6.050308 B4 CORE) and PPM (0518120, the ITALIAN PHONE), first yhe flash is correctament installated, I USE THE BUS CABLE and NOT DK2 CABLE(USB), because this procedure for ASP DRIVERS i USED first, and in the INSTALLATION/APPLICATION, i REED the DK2 CONNETIBILITY CABLE, i REED the VERSION RM-1 INSTALLATED, and the PHOENIX >WINTESLA FPS4>8 INSTALLATED.
    NOW, my problem is other, i connect the phone, whit the BUS CABLE 6630, (not connect the 9VOLT, because in the FORUM JAF, i reed not NECESSARY), selection INI, and PUT FLASH, and now , YES FLASHER, but when finish, answere to me:
    FAILING THE FLASH.......
    I restart WHITH MANUAL FLASH, insert MCU and PPM, but now, the PHONE NOT powering or REBOTTING.
    Please do you want help to me for corret procedure for flasher this phone UK TIM, and inserted the ITALIAN SIM CARD?
    IS possible one BOX perfect how JAF, not UNLOCKED one OPERATOR UK for ONE ITALIAN?
    IS POSSIBLE NOT HAVE ONE BUTTONS FOR THIS UNLOCK?
    i when haved N-BOX, i UNLOCKED sin problem one SAMSUNG D500 SIMPLEMENT changed the FIRMWARE and pressed the UNLOCK BUTTON, for mr is impossible THINK whith JAF, only for NOKIA, not unlocked one operator the other PAIS!!!!!!
    Please Help to me.
    I just downloadede the ultime version for beta 194 beta 2, but no FLASHAR and now the phone is DEAD, only the "NOKIA" in the DISPLAY, whith battery isert.
    Help to ME PLEASE
    THANK YOU
    BR
    RIPGSM

2. killer84p
        +1   -1

User deleted

the unlock for nokia bb5 isn't possible for normal people.....the solution cost 40000$ i'not jocking

3. alfredomatricciani
        +1   -1

User deleted

Modificate il cavo internamente con una resistenza da 3,75 mha

2 replies since 2/4/2006, 00:15   400 views