SE W810i upgrade Firmware only, Help please

« Older   Newer »

1. asphalt
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi, to all of you....i'm a guy with a w810i and i'm satisfy of this terminal exept of this problem that i explain to you...

No one of the flash program that i try con recognize/update my W810i with the original Cable.... in exception of Davince flash and the SETool or SEMCTool 8.4 but unfortunately, the latest two doesn't like the original Cable.
    At the end exsist the original SEUS but it give me the same mess everytime that i try to update my firmware..... i try to update for 3 month.... the mess is"Your firmware is the last one".

My phone is original unbranded with this responce:
    R4CE012
    PRGCXC 1250316_GENERIC_HN R4CE012

EROM:R3A005
    PRGCXC 12504 16_EROM_DB2010_ELEN_FOTA_FL-AFLA_SIBLEY

VER SOFTWARE 125 0326 R1E
    EUROPE _5

So, with this configuration and my Tim Sim the call drop down at random, instead of with other SIM this problem does not exist....
    .... can you help me, because i spent money olso for a service that SE does not apply and i dont want spend other money to upgrade firmware with second part program that use an original new firmware release donate to second part developers to gain more money now (IMHO).
    I work with this Sim+phone and so it is necessary for me that run normally otherway i leave SE for another trade....but this cell have the caratteristic that i necessary for me so, unfortunatelly for SE, i hope in you.

Thank to all, that answer me, in advance.

0 replies since 29/10/2006, 13:25   2407 views