***Suggestions & Explanations regarding the unlocking with allGSMunlock Server ! ***

***Suggestions & Explanations regarding the unlocking with allGSMunlock Server ! ***

« Older   Newer »

1. allGSMunlock
        +1   -1

User deleted

A few suggestions and explanations regarding the unlocking of blackberry as well other phone models using allGSMUnlock server:

1. The server has certain timeframes specified for receiving the unlocking codes.
    Example: From 24h to 48h
    By this, we understand that the code can be received in a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum time of 48 hours (always taking into account the announcements regarding the server suspend times, by clicking the “NEWS” button)
    In this interval, does NOT include weekends. To be more precise, if a phone has been added to the server on Friday, and the server says “From 24 to 48 hours” the code will ONLY be calculated during working days, so don’t expect your code to arrive on Sunday!

2. As you are well aware of, the allGSMUnlock server performs real-time code calculation for Motorola as for other services.
    Server authentication is done based on the following principle:
    The customer sends the JOB command, the phones IMEI respectively, the server receives the command from the client, logins directly in the official database, Motorola respectively, enters the IMEI in the server, receives the code from the server and send the job back to the user. This operation usually takes only a couple of seconds!
    There are situations in which the server is very busy, meaning there are more IMEIs to be added to the server and the code will not arrive in a matter of seconds, but a few minutes. This is due to the fact that there are many IMEI numbers in processing by the server and this is why the code is not generated in a few seconds as we would like. It is like someone would add 5000 IMEIs to the server and want to receive the codes in a matter of seconds; this in impossible, consider that 5000 IMEI numbers will take a while.

3. I have been asked by many users if they must keep the program open when they add an IMEI to the server. NO, it’s not necessary to keep the client server open, you can add the IMEI (job) in the server, then you can close the program, the server will do its part and calculate the code then store it. When you next connect and login into the server, it will generate your codes in a couple of seconds!

4. I have been asked by many users if they can add more than one IMEI into the server at one time.
    OF COURSE you can, you can add 10.000 IMEI if you wish, it is NOT necessary to add one IMEI and then wait for the unlocking code until you send the next IMEI! You can add as many IMEI numbers as you wish, there is the JOB STATUS button which will show you the status of your IMEIs, as many as they are ( the server will display the IMEI list, jobs list, you have added to the server and are in processing)

5. I have been asked by many users about losing the information generated by the server due to lack of attention!
    If you are not paying attention at the time the server has generated your codes, or if you have lost your connection, the computer has restarted, you have run out of laptop battery and the server was generating the codes at that time, you haven’t lost ANYTHING!
    In the folder from which you open the program there is a subfolder called: LOGS! In this subfolder are stored, on a daily basis, the entire user activity. (Everything is stored in plain text files)

6. I have been asked by many users if the Motorola server works on weekends!
    NO! No server in the world is operational during weekends, everyone knows that during weekends the servers are closed, BUT, as a recommendation for allGSMUnlock users I am making this statement:
    If during the weekend you have codes to add to the server, don’t wait until Monday morning for the server to be operational again, because after weekends the server is always very busy because there are many IMEI numbers to be added. This is why I recommend for you to add the codes during the weekend and not to wait, so that you will receive the codes early Monday morning. The allGSMUnlock server begins the authentication and codes calculation process as soon as the official servers are back online, more precisely starting with 00:00 AM, this way, on Monday morning when you open your program, the codes will already be generated! If you wait until Monday morning and then add the IMEIs to the server, you will have to wait for the server to finish calculating the IMEIs which have been added during the weekend!

7. As a final recommendation:
    There are users who don’t know the network their phones are locked to and select a network at random from the server!
    THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG! The server may generate a code which will not work with your phone and charge for your credits! In this case this is NOT our fault and your money will not be returned!
    SO DON’T SELECT THE NETWORK AT RANDOM!

These were a few of the issues I wanted to clarify for the allGSMUnlock users!
    Last but not least, I want to thank everyone who is using this server and have te pertinence to understand!

WBR,

allGSMunlock

0 replies since 1/9/2007, 22:12   710 views